Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thursday Training Update


Week 2 of NYC Marathon training began yesterday, but I'm getting ahead of myself!
Thursday and Friday were rest days. I pretty much lounged around and walked the dogs and that's about it. Pretty pathetic!
Saturday was long run day with the PG Speed Demons. It was humid but we managed to bang out 6 miles with a 2:1 run walk. There was chocolate milk afterwards and ice pops so it was basically a win win.


Sunday the hubs surprised me with a day out in Greenville. We went to the zoo and then the Reedy River Falls. I think that's what it was called. I could be wrong. It was gorgeous and we did lots of walking.


Monday I did some PiYo and Insanity with Beachbody On Demand. Nice and easy core work.


Tuesday was 4 miles. It was sweaty and humid and hilly and I felt nice and gross afterwards. 

Wednesday was a rest day. We went to the mall and then played cornhole. Perfect day!

Week 2 is halfway over. I can't  believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment