Monday, April 11, 2016

Rock n Roll Raleigh Recap Preview

RnR Raleigh was exhausting, exhilarating, and enjoyable. I had an amazing time and I have lots to say, but for now I leave you with a post from my  Facebook page that everyone seems to like.

Thoughts that run through your mind at RnR Raleigh....
Wow it's cold
OK let's start
Hill!
Cute spectators
Hill....
Gotta pee
Ahhhhhhhhh
OK this isn't so bad, ditch the gloves.
Hill....hill...hill...
Wtf was I thinking?
This isn't so....hill!
Ok. I've got this. I can do this.
Hill!
I think my sports bra is chafing
Hill!
Cool sign!
Yeah... it's chafing
Hill hill hilly
Mile 8. Score! I might make my goal pace
Hill
Hill
Who needs to finish NYC in under 7 hours?
Not this girl.
Hillllllll
Are those marathoners? Passing me? Ugh.
Hill
Almost done. Almost going to make my goal.
NYC? Noooo problem
Are you freakin kidding me? Another #! $#% HILL?
Ok, that's the last turn!
Bling!
Chocolate milk!
Gotta walk to get my bonus bling.
Dammmmmmn it's another freakin hill. I want my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment