Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday Training Update with Mizuno Wave Rider 12s

This week was kind of a lazy week. I got my runs in, but little else. I also ate all the food. Allof it. As you can imagine, it didn't end well. But. I got back on track and have managed to lose what I gained, and I'm ready to keep moving in the right direction.
I'm really liking my Wave Rider 12s. They fit so well, and they provide the support I need. I am using them for every other run right now, until they feel 100% broken in. I'm hoping to wear them for  RnR Philly on Halloween.
So back to the workouts.....


I totally counted apple and pumpkin picking as a workout! We must have covered 3 miles walking around out there, plus all the picking and carrying. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment