Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday Training Update

This past week was a little crazy. Two 5ks, a new workout program, and launching a new business with my daughter! I've also made the decision to train for the 2016 NYC marathon, using a plan that's easier on my body
I was considering MCM, but from what I've heard this week it is not Back of the Pack friendly and that is not ok.
Anyway, let's start with the workouts. I've been 1 part lazy, 1 part active since my last update.
I started off with a rest day on Friday, followed by back to back weekend 5ks. On Monday I started Turbo Fire On Demand at Beachbody.
This Monday, my daughter and I are officially launching our Jamberry business with an online party.
Whew!


Check out our Jamberry website at http:// www.mkprytherch.jamberry.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment