Friday, March 27, 2015

I Am a Skirt Sports Ambassador Captain!

It's no secret that I love a good running skirt! I wear them to practically every race I run! I applied to become a Skirt Sports Ambassador and was so excited to get my email this week. Not only am I an Ambassador, but I am an Ambassador Captain! You could have knocked me over with a feather!


I may have had a little too much fun shopping yesterday.....


For those rainy races I cannot seem to avoid these days!



Every girl needs a good sports bra!


And a cute pair of socks....


I will be using this one as part of my Mrs. Incredible costume. 


Too cute to pass up, especially since this is the year of the marathon.


I live this whole line, the 261 line, and this shirt is perfect for the NYC Marathon!

Want to have a little fun of your own? Use this code for 20% off: SSBMAR20
This code will also work on their virtual race series!

I will add some links when I am home, right now I am blogging from my phone while my boy gets a tooth extracted! 

For now, check out http://www.skirtsports.com

Have you ever run in a skirt?

6 comments:

  1. I am an ambassador captain too and only race in skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!! I love running in skirts! I have already signed up for their virtual run- fun,fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I am hoping to do the 13er in Colorado!

      Delete
  3. Congrats!! I am still mad at them for ignoring my email after Runners World. LOL

    ReplyDelete