Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Musings

After a crazy weekend consisting of a long run, night out with great friends, and a 24 marathon I am ready to get back into the swing of things! 
Our long run was at the beach! We followed it with a long walk, another six miles! The hub and I walked another two miles after I got home!
Korean Tacos from Mogo are the new fave at our house! We met friends in Asbury Park to eat there, they are addicted now as well!
Today's run was a bit of a train wreck. My new kicks finally arrived, and they felt great on my feet. My shins hurt like crazy the whole run. Not sure if it is the shoes or leftover from my long day on Saturday! Time will tell!
This pic is if my workout area for a challenge but, more importantly, the pics is also of two books I will be reading to try and get a handle on my stress eating. It is totally taking over my life and it is time I did something about it! 
I am in the parking lot right now, waiting for Girls on the Run to start! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Have you ever had a problem with stress eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment