Monday, April 27, 2020

Training Update

Ok, I’m not technically training for anything. I guess I’m training to be ready to train for a race, if that makes any sense! I’ve definitely been feeling very sorry for myself, I’m not gonna lie, but it’s time to pull up my big girl pants and start posting about it.
My walks are slow and my rides are deliberately slow, but I’m getting there!

Monday:
PT. I pretty much dread this, it’s sometimes painful to do, and almost always painful the next day, but it’s so worth it! I’m up to 9 exercises, and usually do a combination of 6-7 of them every other day. I have to do them 3 times a week, so I mix it up however I feel at the time.

Tuesday: 20 minute bike ride and a 10 minute walk



Wednesday: taught yoga on Zoom and then did PT. Definitely sore after, but only temporarily!


Thursday: 1.25 mile walk 


Friday I took a rest day. 
Saturday, I went for a thirty minute ride. It felt amazing and I had a pain free day for the first time since November! Fabulous!


Sunday was my third PT day, and a low pain day which was great!

Also on the horizon.... I ordered a Peloton! I’m so excited, but I’m dying because I have to wait for it to be delivered! To keep me going, I’ve been shopping for the things I’ll need and also making a Pinterest board with setup ideas. It’s the little things. I’ll leave you with the countdown...






No comments:

Post a Comment