Thursday, April 2, 2020

Happy Birthday to Me?

I know I’m not alone when it comes to canceling plans right now! I’ve been trying to plan something fun for my birthday weekend and it went something like this:
Spartan for my birthday!!! Nope. Injured.
Ok, I can work with this.
Let’s do a fun woodworking night!
Nope, too spendy!
Let’s paint pottery and then have apps afterwards!
Yessssss
Noooooo, Social distancing has hit the Carolinas
Let’s have a fire pit in my backyard! We will order pizza and have s’mores.
Nope, SC limits group sizes to 3.
That’s ok, the hubs and I will go to the drive through Safari at that zoo in NC.
Nope. NC issued a Stay at Home order.
No bigs, we will go for a hike at the Greenway in SC.
Nope, they closed down the Greenway just this morning and the hike was to be tomorrow.
Ok

No birthday! It’s all good.
So I paid the bills.
Read a book. And now I’m gonna watch TV and then do yoga. I did get a few surprises though:




The hubs got me some scratch offs (I won $10!) 
Made me breakfast
Took me to the Panera drive through for lunch where I got a free birthday croissant.

What are you all doing instead of your original plans for special events?

No comments:

Post a Comment