Monday, October 7, 2019

Charlotte Marathon Relay and 5K

***I am promoting the Charlotte Marathon Relay and 5k as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.***


When I found out that BibRave was partnering with the Charlotte Marathon for the Relay and the 5K, I was ecstatic. I am already registered for the 5k, as this race weekend is the goal race for my Running Club, the PG Speed Demons. Two of the runners I coach will be running the half marathon, and members of my club (Run Far, part of a local running store chain, Run For Your Life) so I will be spectating both the half and the full after I finish my 5k. 
The Charlotte Marathon basically takes over Charlotte, NC on November 16th, with the race going past Panther's Stadium, Charlotte Knight's Stadium, and so much more! You'll hardly even notice the hills (that's a lie, train for those hills), it's so scenic! 


The expo is always fun, with lots of local vendors, race vendors, and more. They hold it at the Convention Center, conveniently located next to the NASCAR Museum and my favorite bakery, Amelie's. 
There is always a huge group of runners from RFYL, so keep a peep out for them, and cheer them on!


There is also plenty of places to eat afterwards, since the start5/finish area is so centrally located!!



Join me!
You can use the code BIBRAVERELAY for $25 off of your team registration....


or BIBRAVE5K for $5 off of the 5K registration...


What race will you be running at the Charlotte Marathon?





No comments:

Post a Comment