Monday, July 1, 2019

Training Update for the Berlin Marathon

As the day approaches, I’m getting more and more excited about visiting Berlin! I still don’t know how my training will go and if my feet will hold up, but that won’t change the fact that I’m finally traveling abroad!

Monday I taught yoga at the pool. And by at the pool, I mean in the parking lot where there is some shade. I also walked a mile. My streak is currently 63 days and I’m hoping to keep it going!


Tuesday was track workout day. I coached the half marathoners in the morning and the 5k runners at night. This may be why my feet ache, but I gotta get in the miles so there’s nothing to be done right now!



Wednesday I taught yoga and then walked my mile at Hobby Lobby. For real. You don’t even have to hit every aisle. 



Thursday was another double run day. 


I coached in the morning and then ran a Ragnar Preview with my friend Kelly at night. I may have fallen on the trail and aggravated my foot, but whatever. 




Friday was a rest day so I walked a mile and called it quits.
Saturday was long run day. I had 10 planned, but stopped at 4.5 since my foot was wonky. 



Sunday I hiked with my Boys, and then attended a Bridal
Shower. 


Not a terrible week overall! What was your favorite workout this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment