Saturday, July 6, 2019

Independence Day FUN with Knockaround

I received two pairs of Knockaround sunglasses as part of being a BIBRAVE Pro (Ambassador). Check out BIBRAVE.com to find and write race reviews.

On Thursday, I wrote about the awesome Fast Lanes that I received for the run. I also received a cute pair of Glossy Blonder Tortoise Shell Paso Robles for the fun the next day!

I did try them out a few times in advance...



So stinking cute! I love them so much! Okay, so on the morning of Independence Day, my neighborhood always has a golf cart parade. We have taken part every year and this year was no different. 


We decorate our cart, get a big bag of lollipops, and drive through our neighborhood in a caravan. It’s so much fun, but it’s also super sunny and warm by the time we start at 10 am.



I was so glad to have my Paso Robles! They are super cute and the polarized lenses have UV400 protection! The lenses are also impact resistant and they done with a protective pouch. Let’s not forget that Knockaround does FREE returns and they offer free shipping on orders over $50. If you use the code BIBRAVEKNOCKS2 along with their sale (until July 8th) you get 45% off! Whoa! 






If you read this after the 8th, that code will work on its own until July 15th.
Which pairs will you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment