Monday, June 17, 2019

Training Update

I’m starting to approach those double digit long runs for Berlin Marathon training, and I’m trying to mix up my workouts and I’m totally failing!

Monday I did a mile for #StreakingWithTheCoolKids


Tuesday I coached the half marathon runners in the morning and the 5k runners at night. I ended up with 5.5 total miles plus some squats and lunges.



Wednesday is yoga day! I teach in the morning and then do self care stuff all afternoon... breakfast at Panera, window shopping, binge watch some TV...

Thursday I coached again, half marathon and 5k runners plus I teach yoga at night after the 5k program!  Exhausting! 






Friday I needed to recover from that crazy Thursday, plus grocery shop, so I walked a mile and then headed out. 

Saturday was long run day. My club met at 7 so I went early and got in 3 miles, ran 3.2 with my group, goofed around way too long, and went out for two more. Those last two sucked but I got it done. 






Sunday was just a quick mile for my streak! 7 weeks of streaking done!

What is your favorite workout? I think I might have to check Groupon for something fun!

4 comments:

  1. Groupon is the best for finding new things. Yoga, crossfit and kickboxing are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's how I found aerial yoga! I am going to surf the site a bit today and see what comes up!

      Delete
    2. Speaking of surfing the site....there is a new thing up here that I want to try it is called Surfit - working out on surfboards in a room!! Maybe they have it down there?

      Delete
  2. omg that's so cool, I will have to look into it!!

    ReplyDelete