Monday, June 24, 2019

Counting Down to the Downtown Westfield 5k & Pizza Extravaganza

I received entry in to the Downtown Westfield 5k and Pizza Extravaganza as part of being a BIBRAVE Pro (Ambassador). Check out BIBRAVE.com to find and write race reviews.



One month from today I will be running back in NJ, a local 5k that coincides with my trip to Jersey for my daughter’s wedding. I have run this race before, and it just about killed me. When I lived in Jersey,  I ran at the beach, which was mostly flat. Westfield is a little hilly. Now that I’ve had time to train for it on the hills of Charlotte, I’m curious to see how I’ll feel about those hills! This fun race is held at night and the whole town comes out. Businesses set up tables and there is pizza at the end!

There are a few other things I’m excited for on this trip, besides the pizza of course....


Best cupcakes ever, found in Asbury Park!


Any beach will do, I miss the smell of the ocean, but I do not miss that traffic or the attitudes of the tourists!


Pork Roll, egg, and cheese on a hard roll! Yummmmm


Anyway, click on the link at the top of this post and join me for a fun, night time 5k! 


No comments:

Post a Comment