Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Warm Weather Running with Runderwear

I received Runderwear as part of being a BibRave Pro (Ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.



It's starting to get hot and humid here in the South, and runs are starting to get uncomfy. I'm usually a commando kinda girl, but sometimes you just need to wear some undies. What usually follows is chafing and discomfort. Don't even get me started on pit stops in sweaty undies! 



I was curious about Runderwear and was happy to see that they offered briefs for women. I'm easily amused. All the coverage I need, yet you wouldn't even know they were there! They are so soft and comfortable, and since they are seamless, they don't rub or chafe! 



They are also moisture wicking, which is so important on hot and humid days. I wore them for my long run on Saturday. It was only four miles, but it was also 96% humidity. I was a sweaty mess when I was done and I had to pee. TMI? I feel like it's too late to worry about it at this point, so let's press on. 
So, you know how it goes. You go to the bathroom, and when you roll those underpants up, they roll awkwardly up your legs and stay that way.  Then you have to untwist them and that never ends well. I was dreading that awkward moment, but it never happened. They just pulled right up! I laughed right out loud, I was positively giddy! It really is the little things, y'all. 


Runderwear has a wide variety of choices for men and women. There are so many varieties to choose from, everyone will be able to find one that works for them. They also make sports bras, shirts, and tri suits. For men, besides the Runderwear, they make shirts and tri suits as well! I'm curious about the sports bras, I'm not gonna lie!

I know you want to try out Runderwear, so use the discount code BIBRAVE20 and get 20% off during the month of May! 

What will you try out first?

No comments:

Post a Comment