Monday, February 18, 2019

Training Update

It’s  that time of week again, to recap last week’s workouts. Monday started with a barre class on ClassPass Live. When my debit card got lost I forgot to update my info so I couldn’t use my heart rate monitor but I didn’t let that stop me.


I also coached Girls on the Run, but that didn’t involve much movement.

Tuesday was track workout day. I did 3 miles and later I did some yoga as well. 


Wednesday is my favorite day, with a twist now that I’m coaching Girls on the Run again. I taught yoga, had breakfast at Panera while I read my book, and then chilled at home for a bit before coaching. Not too much activity at GOTR again that day.


Thursday was hill repeats. They are not my friend. We did a mile of repeats with a mile warmup and a mile cool down. Not too terrible. We also walked the pups before going out for Valentine’s Day.



Friday was a rest day. 
Saturday was long run day. I had one runner doing five and I didn’t ever let anyone run alone, so I did five. It was glorious and my foot is thankful. We also walked the pups a mile.







Sunday we walked the pups and I did yoga. Not a bad way to end the week!




What was your favorite workout this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment