Monday, February 11, 2019

Training Update

Last week didn’t start off so well. On Sunday I had some sort of stomach bug and Monday I was feeling the after effects. I barely ate and rarely left the couch. There was no exercise. At all.
Tuesday I dragged my sorry butt out of bed and ran 3 miles. It wasn’t anything impressive but I got it done! I also walked a mile later with the pups.






Wednesday I teach yoga. It was slower body focus and it about killed me. I was sweating bullets! I cancelled Burn Boot Camp and after my usual self care Wednesday stuff I went home and chilled on the couch.


Thursday was another run day. No one from my pace group showed up so I ran with a gal from the group ahead of mine and she kicked my butt: fastest I’ve run in awhile!! I also taught yoga that night.



Friday ended up being a rest day. My foot really hurt after Thursday’s run!  
Saturday was long run day. My foot still hurt so I only managed 5 miles.


We also went axe throwing 


Sunday was a rest day. We volunteered at a fundraiser for a neighborhood family so I was running around a bit, but nothing official. 



No comments:

Post a Comment