Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Run Zooma Florida With Me!!

**** As a Zooma Ambassador, I receive free race registrations in exchange for reviews and post shares. As always, all opinions are my own, and all travel expenses are my own responsibility.



In just a couple short weeks, I will be driving to Amelia Island to run Zooma with my fellow ambassadors and about one thousand or so of my closest friends. I truly love running Zooma. It's a close knit, friendly, mostly Female race, and the Zooma race directors take very special care of everyone involved. I will be running the half marathon, but there is also a  5k and a 12k. 
The Florida race is not an out and back kind of race. Well, the 5k is, and it's on the sand. The 12k and half will start in Fernandinho Beach and ends at the Ritz Carlton in Amelia Island. There is an after party at the finish, with recovery yoga, live music, massages, shopping, and wine. 
Oh.... and bling.....


 I am really looking forward to the end of this race. The last quarter mile is on the beach! I really miss the smell of the ocean, so this will be a treat for me!
Will I see you there? 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment