Monday, October 17, 2016

a Weekend with RRCA



 Soooooo, this happened over the weekend. It was an amazing experience and I met some truly inspiring future coaches. I learned so much and I'm itching to take the test to become a certified running coach! 
I will definitely be applying everything I learned to my own training, and I look forward to helping other new runners, especially those, like me, who were told they couldn't do it. 
Bonus: the class was in Myrtle Beach, and even though they are still recovering from Hurricane Matthew, I really needed that weekend of salt air. I miss the smell of the ocean and it helps to get a whiff every now and then.
Once I take, and pass, the test, I will post more. I still have so much to process and I don't want to miss anything!

Oh, and in case you missed it....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment