Friday, October 21, 2016

Flat Mama Friday Zooma Florida Edition

II am all packed for my race weekend! I'm going to @zoomarun in #ameliaisland this weekend with all of my fellow ambassadors! #thisishowizooma #runzooma thanks again to #eaglecreek for making my packing easier with their #packitsport collection! #skirtsports #realwomenmove #happygirl #converttoskirt #procompression #keepittight #garmin @skirtsports @eaglecreekgear
This morning I drove down to Amelia Island in Florida so that I can run Zooma again! This will be my third Zooma race, but my first in Florida. As an ambassador, my race entry is free, but all other expenses are my responsibility. 
I got to my hotel at about 2:00 and after I checked in, I went right to the beach. It felt so good to actually walk in the waves and squish my feet in the sand.


There was still some debris from Matthew, but mostly palm trees and sculptures like this. 
After about 45 minutes of frolicking in the waves it was time to hit the expo. It is being held at the race finish... the Ritz Carlton. As I walked up to the  banquet hall,  I could see a wedding rehearsal out in the grass. ❤️❤️❤️
I got my swag, talked to Brooke, who is one of the amazing race directors, and then went back to the hotel for a quiet night of iPad games and Lightening Thief reading...



Are you racing this weekend?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment