Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday Morning Mayhem

This is a cry for help.
For real, people.
My fitbit stopped working! It is two months old, and has quit. I don't think it could take the pressure of my mammoth 12k a day challenge!
Everything I try fails, and I am in contact with the company right now, trying to get a replacement. I am hoping the storied of incredible customer service are true!
I am at a loss as to what I should do. Do I move? Do I sit still? If a person takes steps without her fitbit, are they really steps at all?
Luckily, my phone counts steps, but I'm out of every challenge I was part of right now, which just breaks my heart.
Ok.
I can do this.
Deep cleansing breaths.
I'm going to move now.
I hope your Monday starts off better than mine did!

No comments:

Post a Comment