Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday Training Update

This last week has been insane! The hubs and I went to Charlotte to look at houses, found one, made an offer, signed paperwork. Plus, he stayed behind to start his new job and I came home to work and to single parent for the week. You never realize how much you count on someone until they're not around! Yikes I'm tired!
I did manage to get some workouts in, though....


I've also been jogging on front of the TV at night. I have a 14 day step streak going, 10k a day. I've been super tired and fightomg a cold, but. I'm not giving that streak up! 
I tested out Hammer and Chisel, but I'll be officially starting it on Monday. With all of the travel and craziness, I haven't been able to get to the grocery store, but I'll be srocked up and ready to go by Monday!

How was your week, are you ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment