Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mainly Marathons, 5 Races, 5 Days, 5 States. One free race!

I was surprised this morning to see that a race series I have heard about but never particpated in, was offering one free race to every runner in 2016! Holy heck!
I immediately went to their site to check for a race in SC, since that is where I am moving to in February!
They have an Appalachian series, with a race in SC, in October. Hooray!
I signed up for the marathon  (following the directions, and emailing instead of registering via the website) to use as a practice run for NYC. Double holy heck!
Jump on over to Mainly Marathons and see if the are coming to an area you want to race in! You don't have to do all 5 races to get one free!
I am in no way affiliated with this race series, nor have I ever run one of their races. I just like to share a great deal when I find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment