Monday, August 31, 2015

Gearing Up For Half Marathon Season #SkirtSports Style!

As an Ambassador Captain for Skirt Sports, I do get some free swag every now and then, all thoughts and opinions are, as always, my own!
It's no secret that I am on hiatus from running, but I do have some Fall Half Marathons planned, and I am hoping to be able to do a run/walk/run for them. They may not be pretty runs, but I will look awesome while I run them! Until I can run, I am doing 21 Day Fix and PiYo to keep in shape, and occasionally riding my bike. I love the versatility of my Skirt Sports skirts, shirts, and tanks! I wear them to workout, I wear them to do chores and errands, and I even wore one to my daughter's semi formal Graduation Party!
wearing my Happy Girl skirt for move in day at FDU
LOVE wearing my Jaguar to functions, this was a celebration of Life
Black Happy Girl as part of my costume
GOTR 5k, Fearless tee and happy girl skirt
Disney with my honey in the Marathon Chik skirt, and my own shorts
Jaguar skirt at my daughter's Grad party



Where do you skirt?

1 comment:

  1. Love all your skirts, so cute! One of these day's I am going to buy one I just haven't gotten around to it yet... but I will!!
    I see a lot of girls wearing them out hiking too, they are awesome for a lot of things I mean why not. They are much better and more stylish than some of the yoga pants people wear in public, and yet really shouldn't, LOL

    ReplyDelete