Saturday, November 22, 2014

2014 Elf on a Shelf Photo Contest

I have about an hour before I leave for my Turkey Run, and it is 26' out here at the Jersey Shore. I am pretty sure this will be the longest Five Miler ever!
With the weather feeling so wintery, what better time to announce the Elf on the Shelf photo contest?

I am co-sponsoring this event, so don't give me the credit! It is run by Darlena at Run, Find Your Happy Pace!
The links will take you to her blog, where she explains the contest so well, but here are a few quick bits before you go over to her blog!
  • The contest will start on November 28
  • There are four $10 iTunes gift cards up for grabs!
  • This contest is family friendly
  • DO NOT post any pics of the elves doing anything inappropriate
  • be creative
  • have fun
  • join the facebook page, link is on Darlena's blog
  • Contest ends on December 24th
  • it's FREE to enter!

I am so excited to join in on this contest again! I love to see the creative things that people come up with! I wish the Elves had become popular when my kids were young!

Score! It's 27' out now. I am hoping it will hit 40, but the race starts in a couple hours, so I am thinking that it won't!

Will you be joining our contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment