Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy National Running Day

Since technically, it is Wordless Wednesday, I will keep it to a minimum!
Today's run for National Running Day

Yesterday's sweaty 6 miler


still streaking....

last year's reason for running <3


my first National Running Day!

In  addition to running, today I technically signed up for a race!

Can you guess? 
This photo is actually for our family trip to Disney World next summer, but......
I am signed up for the Rebel Challenge in Disneyland! I am registering via my running club, so it isn't official yet, but I am in! 
Now, to book the travel portion.....


Did you run for National Running Day? Sign up for any races?

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting that you're signed up for the Rebel challenge!! Those will be fun races.
    I ran 3 miles for NRD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! I think I will be dressing as Han Solo and an Ewok, but not 100% sure yet!

      Delete