Friday, May 23, 2014

Flat Mama Friday, Swirlgear Sale Edition!

Tomorrow will be my third year running the Spring Lake Five, a super popular local race that sells out faster than a Disney race! It runs along the ocean in Spring Lake, NJ and you cannot ask for a better race! Five Miles of beautiful scenery, fabulous spectators, and great weather!
One of my fave parts about this race is that you can pick up your swag the whole week before:

 I am going with Swirlgear because it has camo to honor our fallen veterans. Yes, I raced in this shirt last week, but you can never have too much of a good thing! I am also trying out my new Running Skirts, with magnets in the waistband to hold your bib!

Love my shirt? Swirlgear is having a 60% off sale this weekend on their long sleeved shirts! Stock up for fall or those cool summer nights! These shirts are amazing, so soft and comfortable, fashionable, and long lasting! I wear them every chance I get!



Don't forget to take a minute (or five) to remember those who gave their lives for our FREEdom this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment