Monday, November 26, 2012

Bulu Box

Bulu Box contacted me last month and asked me if I would like to try out one of their boxes! I was so excited for the chance to try something new, I said YES right away! I was like a kid in a candy store when the box came!

It was a very trendy looking box! I wanted to just rip the paper open, but for the sake of the blog, I restrained myself! It had a great handout inside that told you about all of the products you would be trying out. I was *thrilled* to see that every item in the box was something that I had never tried before! *AND* it was all about extra energy!
It included Deoderant Towelettes (woot! That is going in my running bag to be tried out the next time I am smelling......not so fresh......after a race! Immuno Viva Defend+Energy, which I will be trying out this week. My teenie has a cold and I don't want her sharing it with me! CocoaWell enery blend, with a link to a $2 off coupon, Almased which speeds up your metabolism with honey, soy and yogurt!

It also had a big ole bag of these energy chews, which I will be giving to the hubs for those long days of work. They are pineapple mango, which is something I don't care for, but he will *love* them. The teenie tried one and she said they were delish!

I absolutely LOVED getting this little care package in the mail, and I am definitely going to be signing up for some more! I love trying new things, and I really love being able to try them in small quantities!
You can check Bulu Box out here!  They are having a discount deal on memberships right now!

Bulu Box provided me with these products to try, I was under no obligation to review them if I so chose. Any opinions stated were entirely my own (and that of my teenie!)


8 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cool. Let me know how you like the defend+energy. I will check this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Melissa, I plan to try it out in the next day or so. It is berry flavored, yum!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the post! And if one of your Users wants to try their first box free just enter "1FREEBOX" at checkout :) Thanks for helping us spread the work about Bulu Box
    http://subscriptions.bulubox.com/?plan_code=bb-mm-0612

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, I hope alot of people use the code to check out Bulu Box!

      Delete
  3. It looks like you got several goodies in your Bulu Box. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a Bulu Box too! Loved these subscription boxes! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Mindy! I used the code to get a free box so I could try more. I am loving the once a month delivery thing, like a present every month just for me!

      Delete