Monday, July 2, 2012

The Skinny Rules (which I stole from RAD)



Totally want to get this book, and it is now time for me to take a hard look at the rules! I am starting Marathon training tomorrow, and just joined a 31 day ab challenge, so it is time to start eating well again!
I have #1 and 2 totally covered already, ingrained since my WW days! #3 I do most of the time, yay me!
#4 yikes! I need to watch that one!
#5 and 6, no probs but #7? I am training. for a marathon. I eat carbs. before and after lunch. Sorry Bob!
#9 and 10, no probs but #11, I use artificial in my iced tea. Again, sorry Bob. But is in small doses.
#12-20 also got that covered.
All in all, not bad.
AND
I only gained 1.5# on vacation. Not bad considering that i couldn't exercise when I wanted to, due to the high altitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment