Monday, February 28, 2022

Disney Princess Weekend 2022 Part 1

 I have so much to say about this long weekend, and I almost don’t know where to start. I will try my best to start at the beginning and end at the end! My head is a jumbled mess, and I will try not to stray!

My friends and I drove down to Orlando on Wednesday afternoon, arriving late that night. We basically arrived in time to go to bed. Thursday, we woke up and went straight to the expo, only to find that people had been on line for merch since early that morning. When we got there around 10, the line for merch was four.hours.long.

Hell no.

So we have no Princess merch. This was both of my friends’ first Disney race, so this sucked for them. The process was pretty smooth otherwise. I had issues with my account, but they were super easily resolved and we were in and out fairly quickly. I was able to switch my shirts for size, as was Sarah, and we shopped for what we wanted at the expo.










We hit Animal Kingdom for the rest of that day, and I ended the day with almost 16,000 steps. This was probably mistake #1…..










Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment