Friday, April 2, 2021

Birthday Workout!



 Today is my 48th birthday! I’m not one of those people who get worked up about the number, although  the hubs is. He has been dreading his 50th birthday ever since he turned 25! I love celebrating! I don’t need gifts, just come hang with me! This year, I had a Paint and Sip party this year, and we had a blast!






We had such a good time, and since it was a private event, we didn’t have to wear masks. The employees wore theirs, though. 

So I mentioned working out. Last week or so, I noticed that I was approaching 400 rides on the Peloton. If I did two tours last week I would have no problem reaching that milestone for my birthday. 
Well, I blew off the Tour I was going to do on Monday, so it became a question of whether I would make it or not!


Yesterday was my friend Meridith’s birthday so I joined her for a birthday ride, and added a few more in. Once I did that, I only had 3 to go for my 400th! I got up this morning and I jumped on for some core, some legs, and then 3 more rides, each being 10 minutes long. Woohoo! I made it!


I also hit 4000 workout minutes for 2021 so far, and I’m at over 600 miles for the year!




Have you ever done a birthday workout?



No comments:

Post a Comment