Friday, October 26, 2018

MCM 10k Expo



After a crazy morning of travel, including a plane ride, a crazy Uber driver, the Metro, and a shuttle bus, we made it to the Marine Corps Marathon and 10k expo. We were hearing stories about how long the lines were, so we were a little nervous.

I didn't have time to take a pic of the lines.... because there weren't any! Score! I got my bib and shirt without waiting at all!





We shopped a bit but mostly we were starving so we zipped though. I did get some throw away gloves and some shiny new Oofos....



Posed for the obligatory expo photo...



Checked out the inappropriate race map...



It really was all a breeze, and we had lunch right outside the expo. We are all pretty exhausted, and my roomie is threatening to steal my awesome race shirt. It's been a great day!

We are resting now and putting together a game plan for tonight's dinner and tomorrow's museum visits.

Have you seen the marathon shirts? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment