Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Adidas Ultra Boost Sneakers

I received these super cute Ultraboost Running shoes by Adidas as a BibRave Pro (Ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

Okay, if you've been reading my blog at all for the last little while, you know I'm pretty much a one shoe kind of girl. Practically every pair of shoes I've run in for the last 5 years has been the same brand in a different color. When I was given the chance to try the Ultra Boost kicks, I tried to go in with an open mind.



I wore them for the first time to a group run held at night, and there were many ooohs and ahhhhs over them! They are so unique looking, but I'm not gonna lie. I was NOT liking the way they felt on my feet at first. After hanging out in the store for awhile, I totally forgot I was wearing them. They felt comfy on my feet and I ran the 3 or so miles with no problem.



I've worn them to a bunch of different runs, usually running anywhere between 3 and 5 miles, and I'm really liking the way they feel on my feet. No aches or pains while I run, or after, and the fit is perfect.



I recently took them with me to run a relay race, because I didn't want to rely on just one pair of sneaks. I wore them for the 2nd of 3 legs and they were divine. They hugged my feet and carried me through 3.5 miles of crazy Pennsylvania hills (mountains. They were mountains.)



Will I wear these on my long runs? Probably not. I am a nervous Nellie, and I like the support that my regular shoe gives me. I will definitely be wearing them for my short runs, while I train for Chicago. I gladly add these to my rotation!

Sidenote: These are a neutral shoe, and the cool rubber soles are great for wet or dry running! I ran my 2nd leg at night and it was very damp out, but I had no problems with slippage!

Have you ever tried a new sneaker and just loved it, or are you more of a creature of habit?
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. I'm a one kinda shoe girl myself so I was wondering how others fared with these. They are very cool looking but I don't know if I could switch it up. Also yes, mountains. Yes.

    ReplyDelete