Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Project Repat Tee Shirt Quilt #fitfluential

I was so thrilled to be given a chance to have a free quilt made as a Fitfluential Ambassador. I went into my closet and dug out all of my tees from Jersey races that I hadn't used in past quilts.



I followed the directions emailed to me when I ordered the quilt, and cut the back off of each shirt, mailing only what I wanted in the quilt. I was given VIP shipping, and before I knew it, I got an email that my quilt was on its way back to me! It was so quick, and I was eager to see the finished product. I really miss NJ and my Jersey running friends and this quilt is a representation of them!





I will be keeping it in my guest room, which is where all of our Jersey memories are. it's just perfect!



Before I send you over to www.projectrepat.com let me tell you a little bit about them, because the details are important!
Your quilt be cut and sewn in the USA.
They aren't just for runners, use any shirts that are meaningful to you or someone you love.
Our quilt will be backed with PolarTec fleece in your color choice, and it's made out of recycled bottles! Each yard recycles 23 plastic bottles.
Head over to Project Repat and use the link below to get 15% off!
http://projectrepat.refr.cc/KR5S84N

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. I have always thought about these or the bags but I always just donate all my shirts. It came out so nice though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always end of donating the tech shirts, I rarely wear them after the first time

      Delete