Sunday, June 26, 2016

Getting Organized for Marathon Training


It's time to get real, so I have been spending my free time this week getting Organized for NYC marathon training! The training plan for Disney also went live this weekend and it starts Tuesday so I have a few things to add to my plan. 
The Zooma Summer Challenge begins tomorrow, so I will also be adding those workouts to my planner tomorrow. This challenge has participants trying new workouts and new foods!


My planner begins on July 1, so this is my mini planner until then.... 

My goal weight chart...


My planner is daily. I have it divider into sections for workouts, goals, chores, what I'm reading, and my daily bible study. Once a month, on the 1st, I will also do measurements. I still need a few fun stickers to brighten it up, so a trip to etsy is in order!


I had to add this.. it was on the wall at a wine bar we visited last night!

What do you do to get organized? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm gearing up to train for the WDW Marathon, too! Happy training to you!

    ReplyDelete