Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Frosty Vox Box from Influenster


 
 
 
Now that it is finally Frosty at the Jersey Shore, I feel like I can finally write about my latest Vox Box from Influenster! Every so often, Influenster will provide me with awesome products to try, with no obligation to provide a review, positive or negative. As always, all opinions are my own.
Are you an Influenster? If you are not, and want to check it out, comment below with your email addy and I will send you an invite!
 
 
Unfortunately for me, the Teenie found the box right away and confiscated a lot of the products!
She stole the tea, because she is a vocalist she drinks a lot of it! Celestial Seasonings is our favorite, so she was super happy! She had a Winter Showcase and she brought it with her to drink before the show. Blogger Teenie fail, she didn't take a pic! She says it was gone too fast!
She also took the NYC Expert Last Sugar Plum lip color  and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner. Check out the bottom pic, she looks awesome! The Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover also disappeared with the teenie, to be stored in her performance makeup case. I will likely never see that again!




singing Poor Wandering One from Pirates of Penenzance




Luckily for me, she didn't think the Hair Brush by EcoTools is good for her thick long hair, so I scooped it right up for my running bag!
 
The Thyme from McCormick came just in time for our Christmas Turkey! I didn't take a lot if pics that day, it was all about family, so the turkey pic is not a thing.
 
I cannot believe the Fruit Vines have not been opened yet! My daughter is a HUGE Red Vines fan, and she must have forgotten I have them! I am sure there will be an epic battler when I pull them out! the hubs and I like to eat licorice type candy when we watch movies, so I am saving them!
 
I am really loving all of these new products!
 
Have you ever used any of these products before?
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment