Friday, December 19, 2014

2014 Achievement Board

With the year coming to a close, I have updated my Achievement Board. I won't be meeting any more of my goals, so I can post it now!


I love seeing all that color, a little bummed about the white spaces, but not devastated. 
I didn't master 8 new yoga poses, but I did master 4!
4 pull ups? Not so much! I will work on that in 2015!
Hit the 150s? Never came close, but it is my constant struggle, and one day I will beat it!
I just finished my 30th book and in workig on 31 right now!
I completed nineteen 5ks!
5:00 plank? Nope, I think I hit 3:00 at one point! Time to start up that plankaday again!
I completed 14 half marathons, my last being Wine and Dine, which was also my 30th ever!
I completed four 5 mile races.
I did not do the du, because of injury.
I completed three obstacle races.
I did not take the NASM test.
I completed two 10ks.
I PRd in the half marathon, not overall, but for a course, knocking over 10 minutes off the previous year's time!
I have 500 followers on Instagram. Actually, almost 900. Score!
I PRd in a 5k, not overall but a course PR by about three minutes.
I completed a Training plan: PiYo!
I PRd in the 10k, course PR.
I did not hit level 18 in sparkpeople, because I left the site. I just couldn't keep up, and it left me feeling bad all the time, so I stopped using it.
I PRd in a five miler, course PR.
Money challenge? I made it to summer, which is longer than last year. I will conquer it in 2015!
Run 700 miles? Nope, about 550 or so, due to injury. 
Run in a new state. I added Illinois to my list this summer, when I did Pretty Muddy and Massachusetts when I did the Zooma Half.
1200 followers on facebook, with the help of my blogger friends, I hit that goal in early December.
Jupiter Level, Half Fanatics. Score! Probably won't advance past that though!
Complete NASM studies. Nope. I need to finish! What a slacker!

I have my word for 2015, Believe, I just need to make the board and add my goals, which are already written!

I hope you met most of your goals for 2014 as well!

2 comments:

  1. Such an impressive list! Keep up the awesome work! And for those goals you didn't hit, you'll get them next year!

    ReplyDelete