Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Thoughts about Pretty Muddy Chicago

I just wanted to share pics from Pretty Muddy Chicago Weekend! I will write up a post in a few days but I have so many words in my head, I don't know where to start right now!
Before the race with Shannon, Gigi, and Christine

Muddy after the race and so happy because Bryce came and surprised me! Holy heck!

We all went to the sky deck together! 

He helped me take some pics from 103 floors up!

He is so freakin cute! 

Gift for the hubs

More to come, I promise!

 

4 comments:

  1. Gah! That sky deck is crazy!

    Can't wait to read about Pretty Muddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so awesome! Recap coming in the next few days!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! From the look of your muddy picture looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had a great time! Recap coming in the next few days! I was hoping for some official race photos, but they aren't up yet!

      Delete