Monday, June 3, 2013

kindrunner has launched!

A few days ago, I posted about the launch of a wonderful new website, kindrunner.com.  I had emailed them about writing a blog post, and they invited me to become an Ambassador! SO thrilled! (As an ambassador, I may be invited to test and review products, but will receive no other compensation.)

I was so excited to surf their website today! It came at a perfect time, I need new shoes!

Before I get ahead of myself, let me remind you about this amazing company! kindrunner is all about providing you with excellent service, expert product reviews, and great prices AND providing used running shoes to communities who have none. For every pair of used shoes you send them (postage paid!!!) you will get a $10 credit towards your next pair! Your used shoes will then be donated to someone who can use them, whether it be in Haiti, Africa, or right here in the USA!
WOW!
They also have Confident Runner Price. If you know that you will keep your shoes (because they are the only shoe you will wear, or you tried them on at a local store, etc) you will get a discount instead of postage paid return shipping. Of course, if you are like me, and you will be trying a new shoe, you might want to reserve the right to return those shoes, postage paid. Just in case!

I knew that I wanted to try a new shoe. I have been wearing Brooks Adrenalines for 2 years. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE them. But a girl wants a new shoe every now and then, right? I ahve always wanted to try Mizunos. I went to the website and watched a few of the videos.
Yes. Videos. About a minute or so long, telling you how awesome the shoe is. Seriously.
Here is what i settled on:
Mizuno Wave Inspire



You can even zoom in on the shoe, and there are different views. They also list a similar shoe, and under these? It listed Brooks Adrenalines! Meant.To.Be. I will be getting it in blue, though. A bright, beachy blue! Orange is awesome, but it won't match as many of my cute running outfits! A girl has to look amazing at all times. Right?

kindrunner also has gear, so be sure to surf around and check out all of the watches they have, and they also sell the Stick, which every runner you should have!

I ordered my shoes today, so I will be sure to let you know how much I love them, and will show you the shipping process for sending my used shoes! I am so excited, new running shoes are the best!
 Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of their home page to sign up for their newsletter as well!


What is your favorite running shoe?

4 comments:

  1. Those orange Mizunos are my exact shoes. I loved the orange so much and I have gotten so many compliments on them. My next pair will be either blue or teal, but for now I'm loving them. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you love them! I have heard great things about Mizuno, but it took me awhile to take that new-shoe leap!

      Delete
  2. I love the concept, but am a Nike wearer. Wonder if they will add Nikes. I might just send them my old sneaks and wait and see if they expand their line. I'm like you -- it takes me a while to take that new-shoe leap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they get Nikes soon! I used to wear Nike for cross training, but I haven't had them in awhile.

      Delete