Sunday, October 24, 2021

Charlotte Runway 5k

 


I was so excited to be able to attend the Runway 5k and Charlotte Douglas International Airport. It’s always the same weekend as Zooma Amelia Island so I’ve never been able to go!



It was the final 5k for some of the ladies in my 5k program, some didn’t register on time and it sold out. 


The scenery is incredible, which you wouldn’t expect for a race on a runway at the airport.


Lots of people walked, which made me feel better, since I’m not running yet.



They even had a plan at mile 2 for photo opps. 



It’s good to see every plane’s brakes work! 








This final pics are out of order! We had so much fun, and Sarah forgot her inhaler,  so I had a walking buddy! So much fun, and then it was time for Pelofondo. 
More on that tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment