Thursday, June 4, 2020

My Comeback Race: Publix Savannah Women’s Half Marathon



I received entry into the 2021 Publix Savannah Women's Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro (Ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.


I know, it seems silly to be getting worked up about a race that takes place so far from now, but in this crazy world that we are living in right now, I am trying to focus on making plans that I won't have to cancel or postpone!


With my knee issues, I haven't been able to plan for many races longer than a 5k or 10k, so adding this one on March 27, 2021 has me all kinds of excited. My plans at the end of 2019 were to hit half marathon #70 in 2020, but I won't be running even one this year! I have my new goals in place, and plan to make this race my next half marathon.


I have added the race to my planner, and this morning I added all of my training runs. Training starts in November, and I cannot wait! I have started looking at places I want to visit and events that the race hosts.


The morning after the race, they have yoga in the square. You know I am all about yoga, so I will definitely be attending this class! 


I cannot wait to wander around Savannah. The architecture, the Spanish moss.....




Girl Scout headquarters, the first one ever, is definitely a must see!

I haven't picked our hotel yet either, but I will do that soon.

If you want to run it too, you can use the code BIBRAVE2021 for 10% off after June 11th.

Have you been to Savannah? What should I see? Do? Most importantly, where should I eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment