Monday, June 8, 2020

Lincoln Park Zoo Virtual Run For the Zoo

I received entry into the Lincoln Park Zoo Virtual Run for the Zoo as part of being a BibRave Pro (Ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write raise reviews.

Yesterday, fellow BibRave Pro Lissa and I had our Virtual Run for the Zoo in my neighborhood. Real talk though, I actually did my run for the zoo Saturday morning with my running club. I am not allowed to run two days in a row, so I couldn’t do it with Lissa on Sunday.


I may have gotten a little carried away making this feel like a real race! It’s been so hard for the running community to not be able to gather and run together at races so this felt like a small way to make us feel like we were finally at a race!


Since I couldn't run with Lissa (or several blocks behind her....) the hubs and I got out the golf cart and stayed ahead of her as her ever moving water stop. 


The pics below are not really in any certain order, just some post race fun with our favorite zoo animals, post race refreshments, and BibRave Pro fun!



















Have you ever done a Virtual race?



No comments:

Post a Comment