Monday, May 11, 2020

Training Update

 Nothing has changed, in that I’m not actually training for anything, but I am hoping to start running this Saturday, and I’m trying to stay in some kind of shape (other than round) for when I’m back to running!

Monday: I started the week with a bike ride. I’m still 3 days away from my Peloton, so this ride was outdoors. Luckily, we are actually experiencing Spring here in the South, and it hasn’t  gone above 80 yet. Score!


Tuesday: 1.5 mile walk plus PT. I haven’t been having pain lately, maybe one day out of 6, which is awesome!!!


Wednesday I taught yoga on Zoom. It’s kind of crazy, but at least I get to hang with my peeps and do yoga together. I can’t wait until we can meet up again!


Thursday I took a one mile walk while I waited for my husband to pick me up from my eye appointment. These guys asked me to join them, but I had to go! I also did a little climbing with friends. 



Friday was a rest day.
Saturday, the hubs and I rode our bikes on the Greenway where I usually run. It was amazing and I got to see some peeps from my running club. We also stopped at my friend Toni’s house so I could try out her NordicTrak bike. 





Sunday was another rest day. The bike ride made me feel stiff, I’m. It used to all of this activity!



What was your favorite activity last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment