Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Staying Home with Knockaround Fast Lanes

I received a sweet pair of Knockaround Fast Lanes as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.



We have been on Stay at Home orders for about 8 weeks now. Add this to my knee injury and things started out pretty dreary. And then my shiny new Knockaround Fast Lanes arrived! They're so pretty! They are also super versatile...



I used them to participate in a photo reenactment challenge. I cannot for the life of me find the original pic, but it might have been a Kardashian? I don't know!


You can wear them while you stop to smell the roses.




You can wear them on a bike ride, that is basically the same 1/3 mile loop around the block, because you're supposed to stay on flat ground. The Carolinas are hilly, y'all. 

Please say hello to Kevin Bacon, Bacon Bits, and Kyra Sedgwick.

You can loan them to one of your flying pigs....


They look great with the hat you get for your Stay at Home Birthday


They even look cute in a Snap Filter


This was from the Insta Live Dance Party hosted by Hot Chocolate 15k and Knockaround


They also match my Star Wars day outfit!

Luckily, I have access to some great outdoor activities. My neighborhood has a trail that runs through it, and I can ride my bike or walk for miles without leaving it. I know that others aren't so blessed, and I've been taking advantage of it as much as my knee can stand it. 

Let's get down to the details now.
Mine are called Neon Summer, but there are so many other varieties! They are bound to have a color or pattern that you love!
The lenses are mirrored and polarized
UV400 protection
FDA approved impact resistant lenses (so key for me, I am rough on my shades)
Cute pouch for storage

They have so many other styles as well, and even a design your own option!

These are probably my 10th pair of Knockaround sunnies. The Boy has stolen so many of them, but I have managed to keep a few pairs hidden for my own use. I am pretty sure that these neon pink ones will be safe!

Order now, they are offering FREE shipping on all orders!
Which pair will you order?


No comments:

Post a Comment