Saturday, January 31, 2015

#TakeTheLeap with #Prana and #SweatPink Yoga Challenge!

 
 
Time for another Mad Lib!!!
 
 
 
When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is Ohmmmmmmmm. Yoga calms me and makes me feel centered.
 
That's why I am so excited to participate in prAna's Take the Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to crow pose my way to a  more flexible 201!
 
For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is getting my family to be quiet while I practice! Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to face/conquer/achieve/find that quiet! My favorite place to yoga is the beach because it is so peaceful.
 
I wish I had a photo of me doing yoga there, but at least I can share the view!!


I would love to see some yoga poses from my readers! Post one to Instagram and tag me! @BarkingMadRun

Come on ya'll, Take the Leap with me!
Join prAna and Sweat Pink's Take the Leap Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and/or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new Spring collection so you best get on it!
If I win, I would gift Running on Candy, because she loves yoga pants!!!
Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group/event which we'll use for updates, sharing, and inspiration!

And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
#TakeTheLeap
#prana
#SweatPink and of course tag @prana @FitApproach

Yoga On!!!!!

Want to play? Just copy and paste the Mad Lib in fill in your own blanks!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment