Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Oatmeal Review #organicoatmeal

****Special thanks to My Oatmeal and Fit Approach for providing free oatmeal for me try, in exchange for this post! As always, all opinions are my own!****



I was super excited to shop at My Oatmeal Organic Oatmeal for my own special blend! I eat oatmeal just about every morning, so I was thrilled to be given the chance to mix it up a little. There were so many options to choose from, but I played it safe and went with Apple Pie flavor! (I am such a flavor wimp!!) I even got to name it!
The choices were amazing, you choose the kind of oats you want, flavors, fruits, sweetener! There are so many possibilities, it is mind boggling, plus they have flavors already put together that you can choose from. Those are for the non-adventurous. You know, like me!
yeah, I named it after my blog. If you can, why not?

I also got to try PB Lean, and I went with a hazelnut chocolate flavor. I will have to get back to you, I haven't tried it yet! I am super excited about this, since I LOVE peanut butter, I adore chocolate, and I have always wanted to try PB Lean! This also comes in assorted flavors and you can add nuts! Holy heck!
Back to the oatmeal! There were so many pieces of apple in it!

Look at them all! It was so fabulous! I am really enjoying it, and you get a lot of servings out of that bag! It has been quite heavenly! I add my own cinnamon, which is something I overlooked when ordering! 

If you could design your own oatmeal, what would you choose?

6 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I start every day with it, I am not very brave with my food lol

      Delete
  3. YUM! My friend made me an oatmeal from myoatmeal.com - it's called Little Meri Oatmeal Cookie. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds great! I love that you get to name your creation!

      Delete