Thursday, March 8, 2012

Zombies, Run!

Ok, I admit it. I bought the app. It was hysterical! As you are running, this whole game plays out, with songs from your playlist in between, about zombies taking over the earth. at one point they were telling me to run faster and it felt like the zombie was right behind me, breathing over my shoulder. LOVED it. My GPS on my itouch is wonkie, so it didn't work as well as it could. There are supposed to be more Zombie encounters. I will have to be sure it is running properly *before* I start it next time.
Anyway...

Today I re-ran my 11-11-11 Veteran's Day 11K run. It took me 87 minutes in November. What a difference 4 months can make, it took just under 80 minutes today. Remember what i said yesterday? Wonder Frickin Woman. Another 11:30 average per mile.

Tonight was the Adventure Run in Shrewsbury, but picking Morgan up from PAA pushed my run back an hour and I ran out of time. (punny!) Luckily, they do it every month, so I will go next month!

2 days until the Halfway to Brielle 5K, 17 dayts until the Ocean Drive 10 miler, and only 59 days until the NJ Half!

View from my run on Princeton Ave:
And yes, the idiot running along, mouthing the words to the songs on her ipod, that's me! I may look ridiculous, but remember: Wonder Frickin Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment